• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

watch list keeps getting deleted

DrillerSurplus

current and closed watch lists, deleted. Repeatedly. Anybody else?
I've mostly experienced that with the EUC items not showing up in Closed Watchlist, I've rarely had individual items disappear from current watchlist.
I started copying my watchlist and pasting it into a Word document when I figured out that the demil EUC items never show up in the Closed Watchlist. In the Word document the links stay active even for items with EUC.

If I'm in front of the computer just before closing, I sometimes do it again so I have a general idea of all the prices near the close without having to go look at each item individually. If you really want to know selling price though, you have to look at each item separately because GL freezes price at 5:00 Pm Eastern and as we all know, prices keep climbing if lot goes into overtime.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks