• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Water Buffalo

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you find one, expect to pay over $1K if it can handle potable water. I bought one on GL for $909 (plus tax and the 10% fee). I also bought one retail for $1,200.

M1075

Does it need to be potable? If not, you might also consider a M105 trailer and 600 gallon fuel pod. Several have been going through GL at Fort Riley.

dm22630

Use 275 gallon IBC containers. They are used in food processing @ fruit plants, used for road paint, etc. Once cleaned....they are excellent.

They fit in the back of a standard pickup truck/small trailer.

You can get them for $70 bucks a piece....

2cents

Attachments

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
dm22630 said:
Use 275 gallon IBC containers. They are used in food processing @ fruit plants, used for road paint, etc. Once cleaned....they are excellent.

They fit in the back of a standard pickup truck/small trailer.

You can get them for $70 bucks a piece....

2cents
That's what I use to carry water around on my farm. Sometimes you'll find them that's had some pretty nasty stuff in them :shock: but I've cleaned them and while I wouldn't take a drink the livestock don't seem to mind :D .

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Don't you love this site a relively new guy needs something he gets great advice and another relatively new guy offers a great answer. Welcome to the site both of you and I am sure you will find that this is a great site every day you get more out of it.

mlwats1@hotmail.com

i like the IBC containers they are light and plastic they do not cost a lot $50 so they are not 400 gallons but two of them are over 400 gallons and under $100 you don't have a dedicated trailer for water the IBC will fit nicely in a deuce bed or any flat bed!!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like to me that would be a problem dropping water on the livestock with that thing.

You were talking about the plane, right?

steve