• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Water in fuel light help

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks I can't load the tms because I'm on my phone
One of the drawbacks of using smart phones. I am so used to having hundreds of manuals and wiring diagrams loaded on my computer.

They do sell paper versions of the manuals.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wish they made a cell phone with a flush toilet app. I wouldn't need to walk downstairs at O300 anymore.

Come on technology...

Chief_919

That would be nice. What kind of phone and how did you do it?
Iphone 4. You need the free iBooks app.

Just open the manuals up in the web browser, and when it opens the PDF there is a button that says "view in iBooks". Click the button and it stores it in the iBooks library. From then on out just open iBooks and choose what TM you need.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wish they made a cell phone with a flush toilet app. I wouldn't need to walk downstairs at O300 anymore.

Come on technology...
Can't help you with that but there is a n app to find the closest public restroom

Sit or Squat - Free at your local app store.

:beer:

psohuston

May not be much help but just had this happen a couple weeks ago to me. I ended up draining the tank and put fresh fuel in and replaced the filter. after that the light would go on and off over bumps and corners so I kept draining the filter. Three fillups and 3 bottles of diesel kleen Light has finally gone out.

PS. Ibooks is what I use for the TM's on my phone too.

Mohawk Dave

I know this is a Hijack, but do any of you know the equivalent of Ibooks on the Android system. I have the Droid X and this would be a good thing to have.

Thanks in advance,

Dave