• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

water jacket

GoOffRoad

Hey guys, this is my first post, Iv'e been able to use most of the information i found through search to get my 85' blazer up and running. the only thing I need is i guess its called a water jacket cover. the plate that i could connect the temp prob into. the last post I could find said the part was disconntinued. Is there any website or someone have one laying around they want to sell would be awsome

its the last thing i need to have her up and running:beer:

Thanks

JAsher45

If you are crafty enough just get some 1/4 -5/16 flat stock and make them using the gaskets for a template and they will work just fine.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you talking about the cross-over tube that the thermostat mounts too? Can you post a picture? Diagram? Part number?

The only tempature probes I am aware of are the ones that mount in the block.

GoOffRoad

Its the plate thats on the passenger side of the block. behind the intake manifold. Did I call it the wrong thing? for a mechanical water temp gauge. I think I may have come across something. If i just drill the plate and place this adapter and weld it on. i should just be able to thread it into that and it should work.
"gauge hardwear"
Part Number : BK23011316
http://www.napaonline.com/Search/Detail.aspx?R=BK_3011316_0273930823

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks