• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

water jacket

GoOffRoad

Hey guys, this is my first post, Iv'e been able to use most of the information i found through search to get my 85' blazer up and running. the only thing I need is i guess its called a water jacket cover. the plate that i could connect the temp prob into. the last post I could find said the part was disconntinued. Is there any website or someone have one laying around they want to sell would be awsome

its the last thing i need to have her up and running:beer:

Thanks

JAsher45

If you are crafty enough just get some 1/4 -5/16 flat stock and make them using the gaskets for a template and they will work just fine.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you talking about the cross-over tube that the thermostat mounts too? Can you post a picture? Diagram? Part number?

The only tempature probes I am aware of are the ones that mount in the block.

GoOffRoad

Its the plate thats on the passenger side of the block. behind the intake manifold. Did I call it the wrong thing? for a mechanical water temp gauge. I think I may have come across something. If i just drill the plate and place this adapter and weld it on. i should just be able to thread it into that and it should work.
"gauge hardwear"
Part Number : BK23011316
http://www.napaonline.com/Search/Detail.aspx?R=BK_3011316_0273930823

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last edited: