• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WC-51 gun mount

Golly

I have a 1942 WC-51 and would like to mount a 30 cal on it. would a half track pedestal mount be correct in the bed. ( i have one of those ), or a ring mount over the passenger seat. ( do not have one )..Would like to find one contact me. Photo in my albums.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The correct mount is the M24A2. I have found several photos but am unable to find detailed specs I can use to have one built. Let me know if you succeed.

Attachments

Golly

Thanks..not able to build one would like to find an original,.will keep searching. I have a pretty complete 1945 WC-52 basket cace i need to get to a good home..in my albums

M37Dodge

I have the blueprints for the M24A2 and M24A3.

They are readily available in either US Army manual TM 9-224 or TM 9-8030. I can check tomorrow. They leave out the height on the pintal vertical pipe - which I have as well. I think I got them from the Carlisle US Army War College Library - it has been many years.

PM me w/ your email for the file if you can't find it online.

Last edited: