• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WC-51 Restoration or Bust!!

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Close Swiss but not my exact location. I did see a drone come over and I mooned it like I do all drones. Might want to check you video. :oops:

zout

Just take your drone and hover into his garage is what I want to see what's REALLY going on in there. Have the drones sticky arm - stick a couple motion detectors in there as well and feed the link back to SS please.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Original plan was to blast the cargo bed today but the winds have been between 15 and 25 mph. Did get template boards I made as patterns removed and replaced with horizontal strips to keep the bed rigid while I move it around during blasting. Hopefully, the wind will subside tomorrow and I can get the blasting done. On a positive not, the temperature was in the mid 60's today and forcasted to be warmer tomorrow.

Bed-Prep-1.jpgBed-Prep-2.jpg

zout

With winds like that - why didn't you take advantage of them and blast from UPWIND ?? Adapt - Overcome all odds there trooper. The rest sounded like wishing and flipping pennies in a well.

With temps in the 60's you should be pretty well hammered away on the beast.

Do you know the difference of GA Mafia and TX Mafia ?

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
With winds like that - why didn't you take advantage of them and blast from UPWIND ?? Adapt - Overcome all odds there trooper. The rest sounded like wishing and flipping pennies in a well.

With temps in the 60's you should be pretty well hammered away on the beast.

Do you know the difference of GA Mafia and TX Mafia ?
Crawl back in your hole!!!! :p

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Original plan was to blast the cargo bed today but the winds have been between 15 and 25 mph. Did get template boards I made as patterns removed and replaced with horizontal strips to keep the bed rigid while I move it around during blasting. Hopefully, the wind will subside tomorrow and I can get the blasting done. On a positive not, the temperature was in the mid 60's today and forcasted to be warmer tomorrow.
View attachment 467798View attachment 467799
Sounds like you have a good plan Bro. Stick to it and don't sweat the small chit!! Life is too short![thumbzup]

zout

Its a reflection off one of his pink zip ties on his wiring harness.

Stick to it and don't sweat the small chit!! ----- call me MR. Small Chit - now where are the pictures.:popcorn:

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Post alert. Sandblasted the cargo bed today and my butt got whipped again. Will post pics in about 1 hour. Trash night takes priority according to Soldier B. :(