• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WC-52 Parts prices?

Militoy

I have a few pieces from a WC-52 that I'm going to finally put up for sale either on "E-Pay", here in the classifieds, or on the Dodge Power Wagon site. Trouble is - I could use a little guidance as to what a fair price (or opening bid price) would be. I did pretty well selling the front end parts, combat wheels, hood and radiator - but I don't know what the windshield, seats, cab parts bumperettes, etc should go for. I never list parts as "make offer" - as that forces the buyer to do the job of both the buyer and seller. Can anyone give me a rough idea as to a price range on these rough old Dodge parts? Or are they as common as dirt - and should I just try to sell them locally? Thanks for any help!

Attachments

dozenjeeps

wc52 possible purchase

I am looking at a wc52 that has been made into a dune buggy lookng rig... I like the looks of the front and it has a winch and a original engine... have no idea what it could be worth??? appreciate any help...