• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wc12

wc12nut

I`m a new member. My son and I are in the process of restoring some 2nd war era trucks,( wc12, 6x6 studabaker). At the moment I`m down to the wc12 chassis primed. The engine I took out was a 251 ( someone else had installed years ago). The engine I want to put back in would be an original T211, 230. I`m not having any luck in my area finding one through my sources so I thought I`d ask the members. How `bout it. Anyone have a lead on a T211, 230?

Wc12nut

azteclizard

im pretty sure I have one sitting on a crate in my barn in Colorado. It would need a full rebuild. I took it out of a WC4 that I stripped to the frame. Frame ended up bent and cracked all the way through then hack job welded. It had been a logging company truck at some point. decided to keep the body and mount it all to another chassis. doubt ill ever use the engine.
I am currently deployed or id get u pics of it.
I could have sworn it said T207 though, ill make gf check tomorrow.