• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wd-40

CMSGT

Thanks Maccus, Im hoping the new batteries do the trick. I had 1 dead cell in 1 battery so when the temp dropped things slowed down when I went to start it. I ended up buying a block heater from cummins but I didnt want to install that until I got it off the mountains and got it home.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
you can pick up a magnetic block heater for around $30 bucks plug in for a 1/2 hr or so on the oil pan usually works they work well on fuel tanks to keep diesel from gelling cheap and quick will work with small generator

CMSGT

you can pick up a magnetic block heater for around $30 bucks plug in for a 1/2 hr or so on the oil pan usually works they work well on fuel tanks to keep diesel from gelling cheap and quick will work with small generator

Thanks...any idea where I can pick one up quick??

CMSGT

I ended up using valvoline starting fluid, a small wiff then another wiff when she started to fire, this got her going. Thanks all for the help.