• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

We got Walter's M35 home safe and sound

Ugg013

Low-Tech-Redneck:

Cool. I guess I was kinda lucky getting the Frog home. Where did you guys pick the deuce up from, I mean what state/base? There were a whole bunch of deuce's there. :shock: Were they all up for sale?

Later
Ugg 8)

PS: Check out Auto Zone for DOT 5, it's not that expensive there.

Hookin1

Good deal,

Thanx for the pictures(we like pictures). Other than the radiator drain looks like a good trip. Can't wait to see more.Oh by the way good looking rig :)

Low-Tech-Redneck

Ugg, it was Letterkenny Army Depot, Chambersburg, PA, most of those other deuces were for sale, in fact, auctions on 4 or 5 of them ended the day we were there. Check GL and you can probably find more

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks