• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Weare NH Rally

kastein

I might be there but won't have the 5 ton :( head gasket's acting up again (darn old style gasket!) and I just plain don't have time to fix it before then.

I definitely need to pick up a couple more jerry cans and spouts (preferably 1 more spout than jerry cans, mine came without) so I will look for you if I make it.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be there Friday for the day. Look for a Blue Dodge Pickup truck with a bed full of cans.
No spouts, only cans.

Last edited:

WarrenD

It was a great time, I was there Saturday and the weather was perfect. Thanks to Asgar for inviting me on the trail ride, it was a blast (even though I forgot I had brought my gyro-stabilizer with me, left it in the car....darn!)
Photos are up: Weare 2011 Photo Gallery by baywing at pbase.com

Here are a couple to wet the appetite:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks