• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Weather Glamour Shots?

91W350

The fall leaves are yellow and the plum thickets, poison ivy and sumac are showing their reds. I stopped by the river on the way home and snagged a couple of photos. I thought maybe some of you guys with real colors could do the same. I should have been driving the sand deuce, it would have blended in with all those yellows so much better.... Just for fun....Glen

Attachments

caliber1

Sorry, the leaves don't turn down here. LOL, do want to take it to the woods and get some shots though. hmmmm, that might be our Christmas card this year. LMAO:D

maccus

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Glen I also took some pictures today of the changing fall. A little different look but never the less a change of sorts. Chains anyone?

Taken about 10 am this morning and as of this time it is still coming down. About 4-5 inches now on the ground.

Attachments

Last edited:

rosie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great pic, great truck, and nice cozy looking stack of wood you've got there! Be prepared--and you were!

91W350

Gene, your truck, the snow and the Black Hills are all awesome. They are now forecasting a couple inches for us! Thanks for sharing! Glen

maccus

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Glen did not want to steal your good looking thread on the fall colors just wanted to show another fall perspective. Keep the pictures of the deciduous trees and their fall colors coming as we are short of deciduous trees around here.

I did not do a thread on the XM8109 build, either the cab and chassis or inside van was not posted. But thanks for the atta boy.

Wood was stacked with the assistance of hndrsonj and his better half.

Last edited:

91W350

If I read pics 3, 4, 5 correctly, it looks like 1000rpm will vibrate the leaves right off of a Deuce hood, huh?

:mrgreen::jumpin:rofl[thumbzup]:driver:
I pulled those off of my cell phone. With over 2500 images stored, it is hard to pick out the correct ones and my computer hard drive is too full to transfer. The leaves gone was after the trip to the post office and I was trying to catch the steam rolling off the hood. I FAILED! The rpm photo was during engine cool down. Before shutting down....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks