• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Web site Eco Hubs

Xengineguy

Supporting Vendor
I’m in the process of building a web site for Eco Hubs. I’m looking for photos of trucks with Eco Hubs installed
and short videos, to use on the new web site. Post them if you have some I can use. Would love to see campers,
work trucks, play trucks, anything is ok. Also if you words of encouragement for anyone considering a purchase that would be great. Thank you for your support.
If this is in some way breaking rules please feel free to delete Or move to proper area.

Ronmar

One of them I just installed that day or the day before. :)
Yea they enjoyed the new ride characteristics coming up from Portland. They have a real nice habitat build going on... He was going to come back to see you about some ECU speedo programming…

The two trucks that were there gave rides... had some free hub spider assemblies, no takers:)

GeneralDisorder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea they enjoyed the new ride characteristics coming up from Portland. They have a real nice habitat build going on... He was going to come back to see you about some ECU speedo programming…

The two trucks that were there gave rides... had some free hub spider assemblies, no takers:)
I know what's up with his speedo - I forgot that he already had 3.07's that the speedo had never been corrected for and so when I took the PPM and divided it by two I didn't account for the 3.07 gears in addition to the 2:1 reduction delete. So I just need to make another small change to his PPM to correct for the gear change.

I have a bunch of the spider assemblies now. I feel like they are probably going to end up in the scrap bin since there's no one going back after they install the ECO hubs. After playing in the sand this weekend and going through some obstacles - one of which I scraped my front skid plate on it was so steep - and never even considered reaching for 1st gear - I have zero concerns about torque.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks