• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Website slow loading?

Plane Fast

Is anyone else having loading problems? All other websites I load are normal, except Steelsolders. It sometimes will not load at all. I've tried it on three other devices with the same results. Today is the first time it's done this.

???

AZK9

Super slow...

I thought something was wrong with my computer, or network!
Whewwwwwww.... Guess I can relax a bit now. :whistle:

AZK9

... Today is the first time it's done this.

???
For me, it began to S-L-O-W down late last night during the NFL game.
At various times through the night and early morning hours it seemed
to get worse.

I've really come to rely on the SS site a ton, so when it's not easy to access...
I become more aware of my addiction to things BIG and GREEN! lol :mrgreen:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Looks like we were/are being attacked. I've made a few changes and so far we're looking better.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Do you think it's terrorist related? Should we inform CNN and the guvment??

I'm taking precautions as I type.:tin hat:
We're completely safe from terrorists, the president said so. You should turn in your guns too, no need for them.

Honestly, if someone has nothing better to do than screw with a vehicle collector's forum, they need to either get a life, or give up and kill themselves.:beer:
Could it be because of the site content? Maybe, but likely not. If anything it might have simply been a target based on IP. They're constantly trying to hit ssh and other access points for the server.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks