• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

websites with mil radio pdf manuals

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some years ago there was a website with a HUGE buttload of pdf manuals for all sorts of military radio gear, most was WWII up to about the 1960s. Easily 300 manuals, maybe 500. It wasn't LOGSA. This gear was older, not too useful to have manuals for the govt. to care about anymore. I have since lost the link. Does anyone know which place I am talking about?

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you thinking about the BAMA site? (Boat Anchor Manual Archive) It's apparently down right now but the mirror site is up:

http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/

Hi Mike, I used to be on Boatanchors all the time but lost track. Is there no active forum or email list now? Tnx.

Bob WB4ETT

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I tried getting into the BAMA site, and when I try and download any manuals, it says this:

"The download limit has been reached, please come back later to try again."

I've been trying for over a week. Any help?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike,
I just downloaded a manual without problems. Send me a PM with the ones You are trying to get and let me try. It may be with the specific ones you are trying to get.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
not bama.com it is broken,

edebris.com and click on bama.

Some other military manuals are on amforever.net

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Already have all your manuals rboltz - I also have every one that liberated has. I have over 10,000 manuals saved on disk, going back to WWII, many more than LOGSA or Liberated has. Over 100 Gigs total. But thanks for thinking about me. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks