• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"weekend at kipmans" ( rear main seal)

TACTICAL6

Ok, so not to keep bringing this to the top or anything but;\\

I called Memphis Equipment today and told them about how their advice kinda made a quick 4 hour job into "weekend at Kips" They swear they have done it 1000's of times and it has never happened before. When I told them what this fiasco has done to "KIPMANS IMAGE", THEY were sympathetic and decided to send me another seal for free. HDMax, I will bring it to Haspin.

1stSarge

So after spending a few days away from the site, preparing for a week at the SS Ohio detachment headquarters ( affectingly known as Kip’s farm ) to get everything ready for Haspin, I return to the site, and I find myself saddened by the fact that my avatar was not changed. I have since corrected that oversight.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
John, originally, only the posters on this thread had Kips avatar. Then a few threads popped up about why we all had Kipmans avatar. All the others are Kipman groupies, jumping in on the fun. And what fun it is!

It has been said,
imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
KENNY, was that you then on the RIGHT in the BIG BOY PIC., would you like me to repost the pic. to refresh your memory