• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Weekend at Wreckeman's

If I sent I sent him some elk I'm afraid he would move here to Montana and the neighborhood would would get a reputation! The elk and trout population would probably decrease and then what? If he had a weekend out here he might never leave. I really don't know if there is an answer to this this problem. Any comments wreckerman893? or rebuttals?

Last edited:

zout

Seems someone's favorite road kill lunch is getting a little sophisticated to avoid capture around them neck of the woods !!

At first I thought it was a hidden hunting ground or a target rich environment to road kill - but seems the reason the helpless little critters are terrified is because of the elaborate preperation (bleeding out) table over there !! Now I know whats going on inside that trailer alongside the garage.

Attachments

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, I know what you mean. Some vehicles are harder for me to start off from standling still without me stalling it. I will just need to practice more on a consistent basis, my practice time is too few and far between. The only way that I could get in trouble is if the police want to pick on me for going too slow. No manual truck that we currently have here will go over 55. :driver:
At the GA rally, drive Angie's 07 6speed jeep. That's how you teach your wife/girlfriend. Do it the way I did- buy them a new car, but make sure it is a manual!!!! rofl

1crook

At the GA rally, drive Angie's 07 6speed jeep. That's how you teach your wife/girlfriend. Do it the way I did- buy them a new car, but make sure it is a manual!!!! rofl

Thanks for the offer Adam. I will stick with the stuff that we have here that I can afford to destroy. lol I would hate to buy a new car to learn on, I would be scared that it would blow up. aua

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I have a firm rule :
Allerbammer is most suited to my lifestyle:mrgreen:.
My next move will be to the cemetery.fat lady sings

Besides...and also as well plus:

Ya don't have ta brush yer toof if ya don't wanna
Ya can take yer sister to the prom...and even marry her if ya wanna
Ya can run nekid thru the woods screamin "dueces fer sale"!!!
Ya can watch "Deliverance" every night during prime time TV
Ya can keep yer retarded lil brother in the basement
Ya can have yer way with animals...goats, sheep and be considered normal
Ya can pass off roadkill as gourmet meals

I agree Wreckerman...it does suit yer lifestyle:beer:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Gosh...this has turned into a "Wreckerman Roast"!!!!

I would stick up for him...cause he IS a true friend and a good troop....but heck....the roast is so much more fun!!!:p

Gosh...this has turned into a "Wreckerman Roast"!!!!

I would stick up for him...cause he IS a true friend and a good troop....but heck....the roast is so much more fun!!!:p
It has been fun! But all in all I guess its time to concede! I surrender! If you like it the way it is then more power to you wreckerman893. My apoligies in a very simcere way. By the way i declare you innocent of any wrongdoing! Case Closed!! elkhunter PS :Let me know if you would like to try elk sometime and I'll send some. Have a good day wm.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks