• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Weekend Fun

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I love Indiana mud and women, God I miss them both since I have a 307 SSN Indiana will always stick with me. I swallowed my first valve in a four cylnder F-head jeep in the same kind of mud you gotta love it. Thanks for the great pictures and keep them coming.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ahh! Jeepers Creepers! It's a M37 school bus! Just when we thought we saw it all.

That would be interesting to restore. Only question is, was is OD green, or yellow? And if you restore it yellow, will we all make fun of it because it's not OD?

Elwenil

Hmm, I know the Power Wagon school buses are super rare and worth quite a bit. I wonder if that is actually an M37, or a Power Wagon that got M37 sheetmetal at some point? Or perhaps an M37 that was later converted? Definitely interesting and worthy or a full stock restoration.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
The Army actually converted CCKW and other trucks to bus configuration to meet the war torn post WW II people moving situation. Our aggressive transportation plan so well executed by the Army Air Corps wasted most rail and bus assets in Germany and a lot of occupied France. This may be one of those or a copy cat done with envy. Speaking of envy most of us are at the mudd and the truck-bus you are endeared to.

God bless, thanks for the posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks