• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wehring - Tire wheel and runflat weight data

wehring

Changed some tires and wheels out this weekend. For you data freaks out there (like me) here are some weights of tires, wheels and runflats.

395/85R20 Goodyear MT and runflat - 374.2#
395/85R20 Michelin XZL - 227.2#
Hutchinson alloy 20x10 - 74#

will measure today...
LMTV steel wheel - 125# (updated)
runflat - 150# (updated)
beadlock - 22# (updated)
goodyear MT - ?

The basic info is that the tire/wheel combo I run on the 75mph trucks is only 301# ea!

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

Attachments

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I just picked up 48 run-flats for another member Tuesday. The box they are in says 150lbs. Thats just the rubber run-flat.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just got 330 on steel wheel, Goodyear MVT and beadlock. Beadlock 22 lbs.

Last edited:

wehring

Thanks gimpy. I calculated the runflat to weigh 147# but did not want to post a maybe. Thanks. NDT, do you have a Goodyear without a wheel and beadlock?

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks gimpy. I calculated the runflat to weigh 147# but did not want to post a maybe. Thanks. NDT, do you have a Goodyear without a wheel and beadlock?
I have about 10 of those GoodYear MV/T tires here, 95% or better. Their average weight is 220# (+/- 5#).

Then I weighed a stock FMTV steel wheel (W/O CTIS-valve & hardware): 119# and a (steel) beadlock insert: 18#

G.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks