• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Weight of cab

AMX

Anyone know about how heavy a stripped cab without roof would be? How about the weight of a complete door? M35a2 is what I am referencing. i bought one from a ss member approx. 225 miles away and i need to know if I am going to need equipment to lift it.

flyxpl

just one door is about my max lifting weight . I would geuss a door with glass at 80 pounds .

I put a door on a scale and came up with about 73 pounds . I have a bare cab but no way to weigh it . It was put ona trailer with a tractor,taken off trailer with bobcat .

Last edited:

hoop

I will be going to Nashville in a couple of weeks...do you need any other parts?
Sorry, I do not know how much a cab weighs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks