• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

weird oil pressure or may be normal

goatijoe

I have noticed that when your are at cruising speed the oil pressure is over 120 and I have changed the oil filter to see if that was the problem. it idles at normal pressure per tm I have recently changed the sending unit and it is the correct one being I have the 120 gage

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are the other gauges fine? Electrical ground connection of gauge (via mounting bracket) or gauge panel (via four mounting screws), defective sending unit, defective gauge.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We swapped an engine in a Deuce and had that very problem. I sold the truck and they drove it 1,200 miles with no problems.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks