• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

weird problem

dstang97

Went to start my M1008. It is pretty cold today. I have a bypassed GPC with push button. I push it for 10 sec then tap the pedal then turn the key. After it starts I push it in twice for 5 secs. When I was pushing it in it would make a screaching sound. My m1009 does the same. but i think it was weird that i could control the screaching with the push button. what do you think is wrong. After it warms up it is fine.

zang

May Winter is advisable to keep the glow plugs button 2-4 seconds. Even if the engine starts, do not work round because there is no detonation same in all cylinders. Then the least keep the spark plugs and engine shake see disappear. For all new generation cars, after starting in May relay remains active for 1-3 seconds just what I explained above.
The 6.2 diesel engine needs to warm up 8 spark plug who eat very much power (if you know the starter and spark hand on you every chance to instantly download the batteries).
You start in the morning and then keep the spark plugs. From batteries to take much power to spark plugs, spark plug boot and again. The alternator is the maximum load. So subscribe to the fellow said: unstretched belt alternator is sufficient, or very worn.
There lies a lot. How I made two weeks ago and yesterday I changed the bearing behind the pulley (which was destroyed).
If someone needs to change it, change the code is 6203 and in 30 minutes.

Muttdriver77

@Zang:

Do you use Google Translate for your posts??

I mean, I am from germany and I understand english without any problems.

But your post is somewhat difficult to read and to understand. Don't get me wrong.

It's good that you want to share your experiences with us.

Just my 2 cents.