• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Weird steering isssue prize

WARWAG

I was wrong. The Gama Goat did indeed have a 3 cylinder engine. Not sure why I was thinking it had a 2 cylinder. I even got in one at a ranch and started her up and drove it around the field! Talk about a loud engine! Oh well. My bad. I thank you sir for the opportunity!

KsM715

Warwag, How many seats does a goat have? I jumped in knowing the 6wheel drive and 3 cylinders but I honestly dont know how many it seats. 2 or 3 up front and I dont know if it ever had little troop seats in the back.

Milbikes

It's strong suit was mud and snow. They didn't make many at all. Vietnam Era, not necessarily adopted and issued.

Milbikes

The Bv202 is the closest yet but not the right tires to cylinders ratio....The mystery vehicle is American made.

i cant think of the name of it, but is it one of the little 4 wheel Argo-style amphibious vehicles that articulated in the middle? wish i could remember what they were called, saw one on craigslist a year or so ago... the were similar in size to the Argo, but diff in operation...

jatonka

OK, time to own up. What you described was the exact description of the Gamma Goat, so fess up, what is the machine you are talking about? John T

Milbikes

Hey, I feel bad now.....I kept saying it had tracks! The one I saw on ebay a while back had tracks......... I apologize to all who tried to figure this one out with mis-information! As Herman Munster used to say..."Darn-darn-darn"!