• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Well Guy and Girls i have rescued another m1008 More info to come :]

wana buy the brush gaurd?

i have 1 and the rest of the front bumper, grill, and even the core support with the slave and blk out light...

let me know if you are interested!

and NICE rig btw!!!!!!

Thanks man but i have that covered i got a few parts as for saleing stuff it belongs in the classified section OK private ;-)they frown upon sales in the forum just to give ya a heads up

******UPDATE on Army 1008 *********

Ok im getting fuel up to the fuel filter motor cranked for about 5seconds and died Ip doesnt seem to be gettin alot of fuel im not sure is fuel is down at the injectors i plan on messing with it when i get off tommrow from work at least i know the motor runs we shall see lol let the fun begin [thumbzup]

hokie8358

:driver:AWESOME DEAL DUDE! LOVE IT. GOTTA LOVE THE FORK LIFT DAMAGE. YOU WOULD THINK AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OF MOVING THEM IN THE LOTS, THEY WOULD LEARN NOT TO TEAR THE PASSENGER SIDE UP! LOL

yeah i noticed some rust showing up in the cab corner not bad but the truck did come from maryland [thumbzup]so i kinda expected it i got a couple weeks before the title comes back so im gonna think about it i got a few ideas rumblein around in my brain so we shall see thanks guys for all the attention yall have made my day Steel Soldiers rock :wink:

P.S Thanks Slickm1008 its all good i know u werent but i know the mods watch just figured i would give ya the heads up

*******UPDATE Operation Jolly Green Gaint is underway*****

Well yall got the title back today in the mail so now i gotta decide what route im gonna take with this one fix it and drive it or just fix it and sell it i have learned alot from my first one what i like and what i dont like so i kinda got some ideas this m1008 is all orginal im kinda likein it [thumbzup]any ideas guys and girls im open i would love to be able to drive it and still keep the look of the military thats something i wont get away from i like od green kinda grew on me ;-)normal things i will have to do the doghead conversion new belts new glow plugs and relay [thumbzup]

Any ideas shootem to me yall money is somewhat an issue as i have a non miltary truck project i have been scavangin parts 4 i have alot invested in that project so i cant get out of it

Well im gonna use this thread to ask this question? Did the Goverment have a partnership with Jasper to rebuild transmissions or was that a normal occurence reason i ask is i saw a metal tag with jasper wrote on it on the trans case if anyone kinows anything feel free to chime in thanks yall

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks