• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Well, I guess it's time I introduce myself

venturesomerite

Hey guys and gals, New guy from Bethany CT here. I've been lurking and reading for a while. I don't own a MV yet, still window shopping/learning.

I've had led sleds, a muscle car, motorcycles, looking for a change in toys. I am currently saving for a m35a2. I love the multi fuel, and looking for a 2.5 t instead of 5t because of CT crap. I'm mechanically inclined and never afraid to learn something new.

Things to look for and avoid in a deuce would be great. I see there are plenty of tech manuals available here which is great!

Anyways, If anyone in CT has a deuce and wouldn't mind making a new friend and answering some stupid questions and letting me look/feel/fondle your deuce that would be great! I'd love to find some people local to convoy up with and hang out sometime. I've added myself to the map, but I don't know how many CT people on there are still active, and then there's plenty on here that aren't on the map I imagine.

Thanks for havin' me,

Brian

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome Brian,
I'm sure there is a SS member or two in your neck of the woods. To bad you weren't closer, you could climb around my fleet. M35A2 is a pretty simple machine to maintain. Find a good one and have fun.

venturesomerite

Welcome Brian,
I'm sure there is a SS member or two in your neck of the woods. To bad you weren't closer, you could climb around my fleet. M35A2 is a pretty simple machine to maintain. Find a good one and have fun.
Thanks, I appreciate that. Looks like you have quite the collection according to your sig! Hoping someone in my kneck of the woods will happen across this thread

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks