• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Well I sold my deuce while ago and now it's at state wide auction

dmetalmiki

In the U.K. (Being a relatively small, (ish)) market, We see our vehicles 'Making the rounds', between enthusiasts and collectors especially in the older (Main) group quite often. The older the collector, (And the larger the vehicle), the more stuff comes up, and the "survivors! 'Reap the benefit'.
I have a large collection of 'Huge Things'!......
(Been looking, haven't found any power assisted Walking Sticks yet!).
Ho Hum, I have finally given in to my doctors suggestions, (Demands) To go for an Xray on One hip....And the other..One knee,...AND the other!.
I did ask to have 'Grease nipples' fitted,...........Declined!.
Ho Hum.

rustystud

In the U.K. (Being a relatively small, (ish)) market, We see our vehicles 'Making the rounds', between enthusiasts and collectors especially in the older (Main) group quite often. The older the collector, (And the larger the vehicle), the more stuff comes up, and the "survivors! 'Reap the benefit'.
I have a large collection of 'Huge Things'!......
(Been looking, haven't found any power assisted Walking Sticks yet!).
Ho Hum, I have finally given in to my doctors suggestions, (Demands) To go for an Xray on One hip....And the other..One knee,...AND the other!.
I did ask to have 'Grease nipples' fitted,...........Declined!.
Ho Hum.
Well if your lucky they will put in "Titanium" parts like they did with my knee. One step closer to being the "Bionic Man" !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks