• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Well looky what I found

gunboy1656

Well I got the info on the truck. It is a 1954 M211. He is firm on his price. not too worried whether it sells or not. He traded an M35 for that since it has an automatic transmission (he had back surgery and did not want to deal with shifting.) It was owned by a collector before he got it.

It has less then 20,000 miles (19,760 registered)

Pros:

- Very clean inside and out
- Runs (fired up on second try) said he had not started it in a while
- Brand new canvas top and cargo cover

Cons:

- Needs new tires
- New passenger door glass
- 1 Rear turn signal bulb

He also has a metal fuel can (dated 1954), and for some reason he has a TM for a 5 ton that he is throwing in with the deal.

For those still interested PM me and I will give you the number to call him.

Last edited:

gunboy1656

Boy it has been a while since I updated this.

I got a call from my dad today while I was at a car show. Told me he know the deuce pictured here got sold. My first though was he bought it, no luck. But it went close to him, his next door neighbor bought it. It appears to have gone to a good home, they have a bunch of restored stuff (couple trucks and tractors). As far as I know this is their first MV.

I have to go over to their place tomorrow and drop off a cd of manuals for them as they have NO manuals, other then the one that came with the truck (and it is a manual for a 5 ton).

Will try and get some better pics of it tomorrow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks