• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

well selling my first and MV

maritimer

well life changes and needs do as well, so i am selling my M1009 to both put a more family oriented/cost effective vehicle on the road as well as pay for a personal *no one else but me rides* vehicle on the road, thought i would let you SS" members know theres a M1009 for sale in canada would rather see it go to someone who knows the gear and will love it like i did
anyway i only have it listed on craigslist right now but if it doesnt sell by the end of the month i will list it on ebay

heres the craigslist link\
1985 CUCV M1009

well its been a blast sharing in the love for MV's but for now i gotta make some sacrifices and will be out of the scene for a while, but i will be back hopefully with a much nicer toy by then

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks