• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Well this is it D-day

wyomingjeep

Well i did A little over 1000 miles in 3 days i am beat maybe other people can go further than that but with as cold as it was i doubt it the first day it was zero. I did learn alot about my deuce in the last 3 days and it is a dang good truck. i was averageing 53mph and i have no clue on Diesel mileage i am just glad it did not gell up. Mike at Fort MCCOY is real nice. I also would not of made it had it not been for Maccus. I am gonna take a hot shower and i will be back with pics soon

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
We're glad you made it back OK.

:beer:

Now get us some pics!!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What C said! nopics

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Come on man, where are the pics!!??

nopics

wyomingjeep

I am stuck in the Field right now i get back home on thursday afternoon. I made it home just in time to go to work the next day. I will post some pics thursday.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Poor mans RV my butt, more like a real mans RV. Open up a cot and you've got the AM General Hilton.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I love the room in the back of a covered duece great trip and nice pictures of the truck home on the range. Is that your neigbors laser sight aiming over the truck being jelous of not having a truck like yours. Any shots from the road trip? I am bringing my son along for our 1,000 plus mile recovery now he wants me to head to Dallas and pick up a trailer and haul it home too I am thinking that may be too much for my short leave trip. I am hoping to make our trip in two days with the M818 and am hoping the heater works as March is still chilly despite what the global warming myth makers say