• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wellsville, KS

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
If you are talking about the 2 a mile south of town, they are mine sitting at my friends house. Pm sent

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Fantastic avatar!! Is that a special body?? Like the 'topless' look!!
No that was last June when I got it home from Co Forestry, they had cut the sides of the bed off, I folded down the windshield for less wind resistance for the 12 hour drive home. It looked like a giant M38a1! Scored a hard top for it at the MVPA convention last year. I still need to put a better bed on it. Pics below, first day home, after paint and rehab, New years day after snow with hard top.

Attachments

TIGERFANS2

I think that's just his normal look, at least it's the one he had on his face when he let me drive his deuce (my first time ever in one).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks