• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Went and bought a turbo, why???

Timber

I'd just looked at the generic kits that come up on a search for "oil return line" on ebay. It's mostly generic kits but it's not hard to find one that will work in the application for $40 to $50. As for the supply line, I'll have to look. There's a good spot for pressure, don't recall where. I read about it on another sight and would have to look it up again.

I would try a salavge yard... and pull one from a 6.5L Its just a simple 3/4" ( i think )rubber hose going down to where the mech fuel pump belongs.. and its just a flat plate with a hose nipple on it... It will save from dropping oil pan and haing to install a bung to it... and will possibly be cheaper than the universal...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks