• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

went mudding for Cinco de Mio

STRIDER

I went mudding yesterday (it is more like a mud puddle, it hasnt rained in a wile) for the first time with my new M35A2; im in love
here are some photos i thought were cool

Attachments

saddamsnightmare

May 6th, 2010.

Ditto the flushing out of the undercarriage and body with clean fresh water..... Look over the SeaBee deuces if you want to see rust!:shock: Have fun, stay safe,[thumbzup]

SixSpeed

Banned
HEY NEIGHBOR! I live right on the other side of the bridge. Truck looks great. Check out the get together we are having soon: HERE

Anyone up for some deja vu?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgLbVBCMiC4[/media]

JamesM

I have been in the same puddles with my truck!! and I think I may have filmed the video above. hahaha

My truck has been in salt water a couple times...just give it a good rinse and you'll be good :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks