• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Went to my friends for some advise....

Mark3395

Hi. Toidd's pics are of my motor pool.

My wife thinks it's too full too. It's not a business but I've got to clear out some room. Will be parting out 4 or 5 trucks and selling a few.

Wife is very patient with my addiction. It was her idea to get the Motor Pool. "You need a place for your trucks. Make sure it's big enough."

Ma Duce

ok come clean...the reason your gonna sell a few is becuse no tracked vehicles until you get rid of some of the trucks....

But thanks for the tour and all the info, ideas and help on understanding this new obsession for me.

I really do like the 5 ton and the A3 with the winch tucked around back....

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is what my wife is afraid of. She's cool with the first and even the second on my radar and I just got into the MV scene..... Wait till I show her your pics!!!!!! I would be like a kid in a candy store. Nice collection!