• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

West coast mirror mounting

red devils dude

I'm trying to mount my west coast mirror set on the drivers side first but I cant tell on the installation sheet where some of the brackets go I.E the clip on the cowl do the brackets both go on top ? one on each side? one top one bottom?
where they all come together in the middle (brackets from hinge and clip) what goes where
some pic's would be great but any help will save me trouble thanks in advance.

houdel

I'd put a couple of large washers, maybe fender washers backed up with standard sized washers, on the inside of the cowl underneath the nuts holding the cowl bracket in place. There seems to be a lot of vibration there; my cowl is cracked around the bracket.

Armada

I'd put a couple of large washers, maybe fender washers backed up with standard sized washers, on the inside of the cowl underneath the nuts holding the cowl bracket in place. There seems to be a lot of vibration there; my cowl is cracked around the bracket.
They come with, or are supposed to, backing plates for just that reason, and to prevent the nuts from pulling out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks