• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

West Texas Det Winter Meet and Eat Dec 16

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
There will be a Meet and Eat on December 16 at 1045 (+/- 15 min) at the Golden Coral at the intersection of 54 and Trans Mountain Road in El Paso, TX for everyone to ....well...uh...Meet and Eat.

This is pretty informal so you show up when you can. You pay for your own meals and we sit and get to know each other.

If you are driving a larger vehicle, you may want to park in the Walmart parking lot.

As a reminder, 16 December is the anniversary of the beginning of the Battle of the Bulge.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
LOVE the idea and the Battle of the Bulge anniversary date for this event.
Wish is wasn't 400 miles to the target though, and already have a previous commitment for that day.

Best wishes for a successful and well-attended gathering!

John

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Understood. We are hitting the early bird at the church and then heading over. I plan on being at the coral until about noon or even later depending on who shows.

Would like to meet up, unfortunately I am working all night tonight (Saturday) and all night Sunday night , and driving 250+ mile round trip would be alittle rough. Maybe another time (Mondays & tuesdays are best for me).

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Had a very nice brunch with VPED and his wife and my family. We had a great time discussing green iron and the area. Thanks for coming, it was a pleasure and hopefully next time others can make it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks