• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Westfolk's Deuce Secondary Spin on Kit

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I haven't been around much lately since a little drama with my boy's birth mom is sucking up a lot of my time (and MONEY) right now. But, before all that hit, I placed an order for Westfolk's spin on adapters for the secondary fuel filters.

I already have his primary fuel filter replacement kit (NOT an adapter) and his spin on oil filter adapters installed. Both of those were quick and easy and I have had no problems at all with them.

I haven't installed the secondary kit yet, because like I said, my time is limited, but I hope to in the next day or so. The installation video is very clear and easy to follow along. The kit itself looks to be very well thought out with gaskets and o rings exactly where you would expect them.

Oh and the price? $131 is what it cost me - SHIPPED to my door. Not sure if that's the current price, but it was an incredible deal for what I got - which is everything. Adapters, gaskets, o rings, filters, everything. If it's like the rest of his stuff, it will go together flawlessly in 15 minutes.

I plan on having my son do the install again and I'll post up plenty of pics then.

:driver:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have his spin on oil kit and primary filter kit on my M275 and am very happy with both.
In addition I have a primary filter kit on my work deuce.
They were both user friendly and easy to install.
I guess I need to get off my buetox and order the secondaries.