• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Westy & Michelle's wedding

Melvinitis

Wish I could do it, not that far for me, but just got alerted today, next month I will be in the middle east. Family time.

Best of luck, 8 years already for me, and most times it feels like only a week!

gbooth

Congratulations on the up-coming nuptials. I cant attend cause of the distance but since you are moving to Kansas If you'all come east a bit like over to Lawrence I would be honored to by you guys lunch or dinner. Also I can clue you in on local events where you can still mingle with a GREEN minded crowed.

5tonpuller

Congrats !! I have been married to a GREAT Irish woman for 24 years. ( wow been that long )
She was about to kill me when I got the wrecker home but she seen things in a better light after the pan in the air that missed me. HEHE

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wish I could. Take plenty of pics. I've got 17.5 days of vacation, and 17 days planned on vacation already! Hope you guys make it back to a couple of MV events next year.

How about a Haspin reception? :D

lenz1079

tomorrow, tomorrow, the sun will come out tomorrow for you special day. good luck, it took me a coupla trys to get it right,LOL, GO WESTY

Westech

CPL
Thanks for everyones support. Its been a tough 19 weeks around this house with me in training and getting my rear kicked all over the place, and Michelle left alone to get this wedding going. just about everyday she would get online and look at Steelsoldiers and see that some one had a good word to say for us, let me tell you it really keeps us both going. Thank you guys and I will post pictures if course.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We are really happy for you guys! I hope everything goes smoothly and that you make lots of wonderful memories! So are you going to the reception in the 813?

Pinkie

Same, here. I wish the best for both of you. Again, thanks for the cheese!!!!!!! I will have to send you some Virginia Ham.

citizensoldier

Congrats guys! All I can say is marriage = "you get out of it just what you put into it".. I have been married for 6 years and chained to her for 14 years.. LOL.. I was not to hip on the marriage thing.. But now its like my wrecker.. I dont know how I got by without it.. Post up some pics for all of us. NOT of the honeymoon either!!!
Sorry I cant make it but like mangus said I will be their in spirit..
Best wishes to you both. :D :D :D :wink:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks