• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What’s the going rate for a MEP-802?

Dock Rocker

I got a message from a buddy trying to offload an 802 today to pay off some debit. It’s an 07 with 4xx hours on it. I don’t know much about them but I know this one has been well taken care of.

I haven’t ever really looked into prices on these things. I have a 003 that usually does all I need.

What’s the ballpark price on theses things in the open market these days? I am looking to make an offer that doesn’t hurt his feelings or my pocketbook!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ray70

If its got good batteries and fluids / filters are all good and 100% tested and ready to go, I'd say $3200 - $3400 is about what I would get for it retail on open market.
Being its a friend and he needs money, I'd say $2400- $2600 would be a great deal.
$1750 - $2000 would almost be considered stealing here in New England.
Keep in mind its a cash deal with no fees.
Many of us buy them cheaper at auction but you have fees, tax, transportation plus the unknown true condition to factor in.
In the long run, a known good machine available locally for cash is worth close to twice what they go for at auction.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Skid mounted? $2k-$2600.

Add $1000-$1500 if on an 1101 chassis.

Market varies by location and whether there's a storm in the Gulf....

Or search recent auction sales. Add 20% for fees and taxes and then add another 20% for it not being an unknown auction machine...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks