• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What’s the market like for M37s?

JeePa

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the affliction. There is no inoculation nor vaccine nor concoction that heals HMV “affectation”. Palliative care can be acquired by routine maintenance, innovative modification, “rust renovation”, regular driving of your HMV but most importantly regular communication and association with others owning HMVs.
I contracted the Olive Drab virus 20 years ago and have been buoyed and lifelined by myriads of kindred souls of the Big Electric (now G741.org), Steel Soldiers, G503.com, MVPA and local HMV clubs. The humbling yet soul-steeling experiences of keeping a Steel Soldier ready for duty is only outdone by serving alongside those who have taken the oath And used these vehicles in their original intent.
Thanks for your part in keeping this great country safe for my grandchildren to grow up in.
Good luck in finding that perfect truck. And prepare for that never-done mission😄.
Highest Regards Mobilized Medic/ JeePa

G744

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M37's run the gamut, price wise.

Parts trucks can be had for less than $500, a good runner between $7 to 10K.

Some go for much higher, but those are all done, back to year one.

The best way to go, in my opinion, is to find one mostly complete and save it from the torch.

Build it back right, be proud of your accomplishment, and go forth with no fear about it ever again.

DG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks