• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what a drive home

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I want to hear about the explosion, the vaporized metal, the rain/water, the place it came from, all the other goodies you scored and see pics! :jumpin:

Glad it was a successful and easy recovery!

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
maybe next time you might want to secure the batteries in their box.
Wow, you think? Maybe the seller could have, maybe the 3 guys looking the truck over could have, maybe the 300+ MVs parked all around caused a distraction.

There's another thread where batteries came loose in a deuce and left the truck stranded (still stuck too). Maybe next time you can comment on that thread?

In the end no one was hurt, truck finished the trip and the seller is sending everything needed to fix the truck.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats! that's a smart looking truck! Sounds like what happened will be an easy fix. The more I drive my m818 the more I love the 5 ton. Have fun with it!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks