• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

. what am missing on the X case???

Jersey4x4

I save all the support bars and brackets from Chevy C/K series trucks and I think I have 5 different ones in stock. Can you get a length and i am sure i have it. I also have the smaller bars that go from the motor mounts to the torque converter cast aluminum cover.

If any one has a supply line for the support bar for our Diesels, TH400 & NP208 Please, let me know, I have yet to see let alone find one.

allrevup

Jersey4x4, that is Great! I was always under the impresion that they were remove by the tech's, but it look to me they would not be in the way and like starter supports and steering gear box support would add riggidity. I did see then ones on a wrecker with a NP 205 and PTO. as soon as I fell like crawling under, I will send you the measurements, unless someone has the OEM for an exact fit and match?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks