• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what antenna mount is needed for m923

hank2424

Trying to find what mount is needed for 5 ton antenna , also looking for a am-598/u amplifier, also a mount# mt-759, cable# cx-2031/u. I have found the info to make my own battery pack getting items from radio shack. these items are for a 175a/prc-9 radio. Also does anyone know can you hook up with a different cable direct to 4 pin connection under passenger side, will it just operate at a lower wattage.please help with any info or suggestions where to get parts.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Trying to find what mount is needed for 5 ton antenna , also looking for a am-598/u amplifier, also a mount# mt-759, cable# cx-2031/u. I have found the info to make my own battery pack getting items from radio shack. these items are for a 175a/prc-9 radio. Also does anyone know can you hook up with a different cable direct to 4 pin connection under passenger side, will it just operate at a lower wattage.please help with any info or suggestions where to get parts.
E^ay, the for sale forum here, post a wanted thread in the wanted forum.