• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What are the aftermarket P/Ns for M915 Engine Belts

agazza2

I am getting ready to drive my M915A1 back from Nellis AFB to Austin Texas, and have been looked up the P/Ns in the TM for the drive belts on the M915. The numbers are 28460, 217638, and 2C4582R. I have not had much luck cross referencing these belts over. I may have the 217638 cross referenced to a K060435 Gates, and the 2C4582R to a 9451 Gates. I am not sure on these numbers though. The 28460 I cannot find any cross reference.

Does anyone have numbers and brand names on their belts for there M915A1 with the NHC-400 Big cam motor? It would be great to purchase an extra set of belts before the long trip. I will be leaving Vegas on 03/22 and taking I-40 through Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks