• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What are the best shows in the upper midwest?

tcruwithme

Hello SS members - I hope you can help a new member out. I went to the military show in Iola this past summer and loved it. I will be back next year, with more money and a trailer. I live up in Minneapolis, so am wondering if anyone can tell me about other similar shows within driving distance. Driving distance would be anything in ND, SD, NE, IA, MN, WI, or maybe IL.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Aug 8 - Aug 10 2014 Iola, WI , The 23rd Annual Iola Vintage Military Vehicle. Well worth the drive, I go up from Kansas for it 10 hours for me less than 4 for you.

Duh you know!

Last edited:

iatractor

There is some sort of a jeep jamboree or something like that in central Iowa. Another Iowa show is the Power Wagon rally in Fairfield during June.

tcruwithme

Thanks, Dave. I was in Iola last year and will go again this next year. Last year, I bought two steel bows and a few fiberglass staves from you. I'd like to get a set of fiberglass troop seats (left and right) and a fiberglass headboard. Let me know if you see any of those around.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks