• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What are these holes for

panzerjunky

Hello Gents
Under the passenger seat of my M35A2 there are 4 holes with captured nuts under them. What are these holes for I was thinking they are for a radio mount but I got a mount for a RT524 ( That is the unit I was told would go in the Deuce) and the holes are nowhere close so......Do I have the wrong mount or are the holes for another purpose?I would give you the mod No for the mount but there is not a number to be found on the thing
Thanks Jerry

ASTFU

are they about 14" apart square? they line up with the spring seat so you can run 2 spring seats instead of the fold down bench.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks