• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what are these rims?

I came across four rims yesterday. They look like Deuce rims with a six hole pattern and
have 11.00x20 NDCC tires mounted on them.

But

the offset is different and you cannot run them as duals, the offset is not sufficient and
the tires hit. They appear to be riveted together.

what did I end up with?

Heath_h49008

They are a little wider, and a "More correct" way to run singles.

Compared to good aftermarket or re-centered hemtt wheels, no, they are nothing special.

197thhhc

I have these on the bobbed unit I am finishing up. they are nice because of the extra offset helps with the rubbing issue on the front with 395s and larger tires. Plus they look cool. Right now i have 7 and need one more for my next project. Are you interested in selling one?

Heath_h49008

If you mean rim width, have you found any that were wider than 7-1/2 inches??

See the difference below....

G.
I was under the impression from one of the "Biggest tire" threads that the rim width was wider than 7.5" for one of the trucks that were issued as factory super singles. Am I way off on that? If I'm not, which wheel was it?

As I had understood the wheels stock M35A2 rims were 7.5-8.0", the M135 wheels were slightly wider in the 9-10" range, and M35A3 wheels were 10-11" as I understood the widths. (There were also issues with lug bevels as I recall, but I don't remember the specifics.)

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm glad this thread came up, I was going to take some pics of some of those same rims I have on an an old deuce dump truck with single 11.00's. I figured that they would be great for putting 395's on and it sounds like I'm correct :D

Heath_h49008

I'm thinking of the Canukistani wheels... I think. Factory single, wider than the M35A2, but narrower than A3 rims?

Just when I think I have these all down...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks