• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What are these???

joesco

I was cleaning out my shop this morning and found these (see attached) which were in the tool box of the MEP-002A trailer. What are they? I would post them in the classifieds, but don't have a clue as to what they are or what they are worth. Thanks!

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whatever they are, they look like they would slide into the bow pockets of the older M116 genset trailers. They look a little whimpy for lift points.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are we no longer able to search by FSC codes on that site? I searched 2330 and there are zero results. I tried both logged in and not logged in.

gunboy1656

I was cleaning out my shop this morning and found these (see attached) which were in the tool box of the MEP-002A trailer. What are they? I would post them in the classifieds, but don't have a clue as to what they are or what they are worth. Thanks!
We used them to strap down the bows for transport. Not sure if that was the correct use.

RayK

Here's what they are

Those appear to be wire tensioners - if you string an overhead line, the line slides between the two parts, and the more you pull the tighter it gets. The loop goes aroumd whatever holds up the wire.

RayK

That's not what they are

After looking more closely, they don't appear to have two pieces, so they're probably not for holding wire. I give up, what are they??