• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what are you doing Monday?

boomer431

Monday is Memorial Day. Me and a group of MV owners will be participating in the Thomasville parade. Fly your flags with pride and thank a veteran for their service, they made sacrifices so we can live as we do. Let us not forget.:p

DXTAC

Was gonna spread 1500lbs of rubber mulch but it's supposed to rain. So will probably just watch the Blackhawks smack around the Flyers in Game 2 of the finals!

196thprober

Memorial Day Parade starting at 10 including a few MVs, then a service put on by the VFW/American Legion, dedication of a Memorial for a fallen Iraqi Freedom hero, then raising of the 50 state flags, all at the Veterans Memorial Park of Northeast Michigan, Oscoda. God bless and protect our troops!

zout

No misunderstanding when you come to my house - love it or leave it.

Sun - son's birthday of 30 yrs old and 14 slabs of ribs on the home made grille - but that is not what is is about - anyone that come always gets an earfull wether they like it or not & very few come back beause they do not get it.

Honor the veterns the entire weekend and the remainder of the days of the year - because without them - you would not be enjoying what it would have been.

Salute to the fellow servicemen and women and all veterns may GOd grant you all peace and safety.

wish ya could be here - the ribs are awesome along with the special recipe of beans I have all with Jack Daniels home made BBQ sauce.
Kids that come today get a ride in the 109

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Perhaps go into Washington DC with my daughter and see some sights on Memorial Day. If she doesn't want to go, then I'll just stay at home, cook some burgers on the grill and drink some beer, maybe wrench on the trailers a little more or do some PM work on the deuce, getting her ready for Haspin.

Happy Memorial Day!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks