What are your experiences with GovPlanet?? Good or Bad

BenRoberts

Certified insane
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My 1082 is the last thing I will ever buy from gp. The words I choose to describe them are not permitted on this site

gem1410

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought a bunch of thoes Florida titles for the humvees--the titles were laughed at in NJ motor vehicle--to get my money back I delt with iron planets legal dept--sent them the facts and they sent me check-----that worked out well---put in 2 valid claims under the IronClad Assurance and was told its my fault--I should have inspected the items although no inspections were allowed due to high work load ---that was real bad-----will have to visit legal again---

DennisW

I've bought several things from GP. Albany, Newnan and Fayetteville. The only issue I had was that the info on Fayetteville pickup was wrong/missing. Once I got a working phone number for them it was resolved quickly. Had a delay of over 30 days finding out where to pick it up though. 6kw Light tower (works fine, $200), MEP 802A generator on a trailer GREAT SCORE $1000 (works great, Basically new), rough terrain pallet jack needed about $75 dollars to have it up working, Sewer cleanout machine and air ventilator (worth $1000 each and basically new for $200)

Another Ahab

GREAT SCORE $1000 (works great, Basically new), rough terrain pallet jack needed about $75 dollars to have it up working, Sewer cleanout machine and air ventilator (worth $1000 each and basically new for $200)
You made a LOT of great scores. Nice!

What exactly is an RT Pallet Jack:

- Jack on balloon tires of some kind or something?!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks